Write a review
- Flax gel (1/2 cup warm water + 5 tablespoons flaxseed meal)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder dissolved in 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup "enjoy life" brand mega chunks or chocolate chips
- Beat flax gel, coconut oil, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and cocoa powder + water until smooth.
- And remaining dry ingredients except for chocolate chips and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Put into slightly greased 8 x 8 pan. Bake at 350° for about 20 - 25 minutes.
Allergy Kitchen https://allergy-kitchen.com/