Raisin cookies (or you can make them chocolate chip)
Write a review
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar (reduced to half cup if you like less sweet)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 4 teaspoons arrowroot flour
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda pink sea salt
- 1 cup raisins can substitute with dairy free, soy free chocolate chips (enjoy life brand is our favorite)
- Stir together coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, brown sugar, and applesauce.
- Stir in flour, arrowroot, flax, baking soda, salt, and raisins until well mixed.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Allergy Kitchen https://allergy-kitchen.com/