Sauteed Broccoli Tastes So Good
Yes, broccoli can be delicious! This simple recipe is a hit with my 5-year old daughter and other children, too. A place in my heart glows when I hear my daughter say “I love broccoli” – thanks to this easy recipe.
Write a review
- One to two heads broccoli (depending on the size of your crowd), chopped
- About a tablespoon olive oil
- A couple of cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste (about half to one teaspoon)
- Heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat for a few minutes until garlic becomes fragrant and flavors the oil. Add broccoli and salt. Toss until the oil coats broccoli. Cover and continue cooking for about 2 to 4 minutes.
- The key is to cook until broccoli is just done. Overcooking or undercooking could yield less than desirable results. If it didn't turn out perfectly the first time, give it another shot. Once you've made this a couple of times, you'll be able to judge when it's just right, and you'll be happy that you have this skill under your belt.
Allergy Kitchen https://allergy-kitchen.com/